The 5 restaurants of the province of Cremona awarded with the Snail prize by the 2018 edition of the Osterie d’Italia by Slow Food guide (Cascina Lago Scuro, Locanda degli Artisti, Trattoria il Gabbiano, Trattoria dell’Alba e Caffè la Crepa) have organised a special dinner at Cascina Lago Scuro to celebrate the two restaurants awarded for the first time (Cascina Lagoscuro e Locanda degli Artisti).
The dinner will take place on Monday January 22nd 2018 at 8:00 pm. Here’s the menu:
• Aubergine and Provolone cheese mille-feuille and butòn de pajas (Trattoria il Gabbiano)
• Traditional capon soup (Trattoria dell’Alba)
• Pumpkin tortelli (Caffè la Crepa)
• Braised pork cheek with cocoa sauce served with polenta (Locanda degli Artisti)
• Rose cake with chantilly (Cascina Lago Scuro)
Each course will be paired with wines produced by wineries awarded with the Snail prize in the 2018 edition of the Slow Wine guide. The money will be given to the charity campaign “Sulla Buona Strada“ to help wineries damaged by the 2016 earthquake.
Price: euro 45,00 (euro 40,00 for Slow Food members).
Limited places available (70, of which 30 are reserved for Slow Food members).
Reservations must be done within January 18th sending an email with name, last name, mobile number at email@example.com. Please indicate if you are a Slow Food member.