We will present our wines at “Le chiocciole di Santa Lucia” tasting event in the lovely Darfo Boario Terme (BS). The event is dedicated to the Lombardy wineries that were awarded the Chiocciola (“snail”) prize by the 2015 edition of the Slow Wine guide. The Chiocciola prize is given to eco-friendly quality wineries. The event will be hosted in the church of the former convent of Darfo Boario Terme (BS). Opening hours: from 5:00 pm to 9.30 pm.
Here’s the list of the participating wineries:
– Dirupi (Valtellina);
– Arpepe (Valtellina);
– Azienda Agricola Fay (Valtellina);
– Togni Rebaioli (Valle Camonica);
– Barone Pizzini (Franciacorta);
– Azienda Agricola Picchioni Andrea (Oltrepò Pavese);
– Azienda Agricola Fratelli Agnes (Oltrepò Pavese).
Food pairings by Gastronomia Domenighini of Breno (BS) with local specialties like the Camonica Valley escargots. Price: euro 10 (tasting); euro 6 (local specialties dish). More info on the Facebook event.